Advantages of Leasing
Noreast has many special leasing plans to help you sell more equipment!
Standard Lease Plans:
Flexible terms and payment options are available to your customers so they can get the equipment they need. A one-page application and speedy process make it simple for them to apply. These include:
- $1.00 Buy Out – For those who are fairly certain they wish to purchase the equipment at the end of the lease term, this is the recommended plan. Once the lease term expires, the equipment is simply purchased for $1.00.
- Fair Market Value – This plan offers the most options both during and at the end of the lease term for those worried about obsolescence or wanting a relatively low monthly payment. At the end of the lease term, you have three options: extend the term of the lease, return the equipment, or buy it at its fair market value. Noreast also offers financing for those wishing to buy the equipment at the end of the lease term. A True Lease allows the most cost to be deferred to the end of the lease when a decision to retain or upgrade the equipment can be made.
- 10% Purchase Option – This plan offers the customer a fixed purchase option at the end of the lease term. Upon final payment, the customer can continue to lease the equipment, return the equipment, or buy it at 10% of the original equipment cost.
- 10% Security Deposit – Because this program offers the lowest monthly payment, it is especially attractive to those who can afford to pay a 10% security deposit of the lease amount at the beginning of the lease. End-of-lease options still apply. Use the deposit to extend the lease or return the equipment and request the refunded deposit.
Specialized Lease Plans:
- Step Lease Plan – Newer businesses benefit through lower payments at the start of the lease. Payments gradually increase over the life of the lease.
- Seasonal Lease Plan – Some businesses experience interrupted cash flow due to the seasonal nature of their business. This plan allows these businesses to make payments only during the months the business is operating.
- Deferred Payment Plan – This plan allows a customer to begin payment of the lease 60-90 days after taking posession of the equipment.
HOW MAY WE HELP YOU?
"*" indicates required fields